Theories yet to be summarized
All contributions to this wiki are encouraged and welcome!
Guidelines for Contributors:
- All changes or additions to the Theories Used in IS Research wiki require registration. You can register by clicking the 'Log in / create account' icon at the top, right corner of the page.
- New summaries should be complete.
- Corrections or additions to existing theory summaries are welcomed.
- References should be in the standard MISQ reference format: (http://www.misq.org/roadmap/standards.html).
- All contributors agree that any information submitted to this wiki is presented publicly under a GNU Free Documentation License.
- Copyright material should not be posted to the site without permission of the copyright holder.
Please help us to make this resourse as valuable as possible!
Scott Schneberger and Mike Wade.
Theories Used in IS Research wiki site editors
Theories still to be summarized:
- Activity theory
- Change theory
- Communication theory
- Communities of practice / Situated learning
- Critical realism
- Critical systems thinking
- Conflict theory
- Decision theory
- Design Theory
- Ecology theory
- Expectancy theory
- Information integration theory
- Markus' IT power relationship
- Organizational culture
- Organizational learning
- Portfolio theory
- Pragmatic systems thinking
- Prospect theory
- Resistance, theories of
- Sensemaking, theory of
- Social learning theory