Difference between revisions of "Multiple contingencies"
m (1 revision: Dump from York)
Revision as of 06:26, 28 September 2011
- 1 Theory of Multiple Contingencies
- 2 Acronym
- 3 Alternate name(s)
- 4 Main dependent construct(s)/factor(s)
- 5 Main independent construct(s)/factor(s)
- 6 Concise description of theory
- 7 Diagram/schematic of theory
- 8 Originating author(s)
- 9 Seminal articles
- 10 Originating area
- 11 Level of analysis
- 12 IS articles that use the theory
- 13 Links from this theory to other theories
- 14 External links
- 15 Original Contributor(s)
Theory of Multiple Contingencies
This theory is waiting to be summarized!
Main dependent construct(s)/factor(s)
Main independent construct(s)/factor(s)
Concise description of theory
Diagram/schematic of theory
Level of analysis
IS articles that use the theory
V. Sambamurthy , Robert W. Zmud, Arrangements for information technology governance: a theory of multiple contingencies, MIS Quarterly, v.23 n.2, p.261-290, June 1999.
Links from this theory to other theories
Please feel free to make modifications to this site. In order to do so, you must register.
Return to Theories Used in IS Research